Philly Injury Law Scholarship
At Philly Injury Law, we understand the enormous challenge students face to pay for an undergraduate or graduate degree. A good education cost tens of thousands of dollars, which often places substantial financial burdens on a student and their family members.
The costs of tuition, fees, books, supplies, and living expenses continues to escalate. Students are frequently left with one choice, forced to take out large student loans to fund their education which take years to pay off.
We believe that a good education is a valuable investment in the future and that financial limitations should never be a barrier to a college education. To that end, we are pleased to offer a $1,500 scholarship to assist students enrolled in college or graduate school.
How to Apply
Young drivers are the most at-risk on the roads today. With the vast majority of auto accidents and fatalities involving 16-17 year old drivers, auto accidents are the second highest cause of teen deaths in the USA
To apply for the 2022 scholarship, you are required to create a 2 to 5 minute video highlighting how new teen drivers can avoid auto accidents.
• Entrants will be judged on creativity, and content and may be as simple or complex as you wish.
•Videos should be uploaded to either Vimeo or Youtube.
• Videos should be be in 16:9 Landscape mode.
Deadline and Where to Submit
Send your submissions to [email protected] no later than June 1st, 2022 by 9 AM EST.
The winning entrants submission will be posted for public viewing on our website and social media outlets.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or graduate school in the USA.
- Applicants must be eighteen or older.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (215) 735-4800 or through our website contact page.
Scholarship winner agrees that their video can be distributed through our newsletter, social media platforms, press releases and email marketing campaigns as part of our commitment to serving the public.
All applicants agree to allow their videos to be published to the public. Their name may be used for advertising purposes on our website and social media platform upon being selected as the winner of the scholarship.
No personal information or videos will be distributed to third parties for sale.
Scholarship funds will be sent directly to the financial aid office at students school.
Scholarship Winner 2021
- Amanda Perez is attending an occupational therapy doctorate program in Kettering College.
Scholarship Winner 2019
- Lauren Bellamy is an International Business Major from Washington, DC. Bellamy has a deeply rooted passion for film; she currently produces & writes short films and documentaries. She aspires to have her own production company that will increase opportunity for underrepresented communities and highlight the many perspectives they have to offer.
Lauren is the Vice President of the Howard Film organization and member Sesh Collective, LLC. She uses her business knowledge and combines it with her passion for film in efforts of building a healthy creative economy in DC.